Towards the industrialization of XML processing
Last updated Sunday, December 09, 2001
Desirables - in no particular order. Volunteers, please step forward.
Based on the contents of Version 0.6 of XPipe, here are some things that we need to work on
- A native Java object model for XPipes
- A Java/Swing based XComponent/XPipe Editors - either standalone or integrated with IDEe
- Production of XPipe instances via XMI from transition diagrams in UML tools
- A wxPython based XComponent Editor, converted into an EXE for use on Win32 platforms
- Pyxie2 tutorial material and sample applications
- Lots of sample XComponents
- Help identifying SCADA tools suitable for building XPipe execution monitors (XMonitors).
- Help establishing a taxonomy/keywording/preferred terms, semantic relations system for XComponent search/retrieval
- Help producing beautiful renderings of XComponent "datasheets" to HTML, PDF etc.
- A Zope "product" for editing/managing/cataloging XComponents in the Zope CMS.